Here you are, my dear followers. A little gift to show my love. Another base game world. It’s empty, you will need to place the lots yourself, or you can simply create your own. It’s yours to tailor to your own needs.
It’s a medium sized world. Here are the residential lots in the world:
20 x 20 (x1)
30 x 20 (x5)
30 x 30 (x2)
30 x 40 (x2)
40 x 20 (x1)
40 x 40 (x1)
50 x 40 (x1)
50 x 50 (x1)
(The picture above will show you where to put the lots).
Please let me know if any of the links aren’t working, or if anything’s wrong with the world/lots in general. Community lots and residential that I have made for this world will be uploaded at a later date for anyone that wants them. Feedback is appreaciated! I want to hear about your experiences and stories, so tag ‘itsasim-thing’ or ‘esther world’ in your posts.
Adele did won “Top Pop Album” category on last night’s Billboard Music Awards with her freaking amazing record “21”!!!!
I have to mention the fact that she was nominated along with all these men, like Adam Levine, JB or 1D, but no, SHE WON IT! SHE!!!
Dixon Chain Link Fences
I searched all over for chain link fences for my The Walking Dead prison but couldn’t find the perfect set so I made these for myself — a regular fence, single gate, double gate, and a barbed wire fence. I named these after a character on the show. Maybe you guys will find these useful for your own building projects.
- Basic Fence, Single Gate, and Double Gate are merged into one .package
- Barbed Wire Add-on requires the fence set (textures are linked to it!)
- The basic fence and two gates have two recolorable channels, the barbed wire fence has three channels.
- The shadows for the gates appear solid. It’s a game thing. I don’t think there’s a way to fix it.
- *Sometimes the posts on the barbed wire fence fade when zoomed in too close because it’s tall and the game treats it like a big object (like trees). Not a big deal.
DOWNLOAD: Chain Link Set + Barbed Wire Add-on (.rar, 262 kb)